Thursday, July 29, 2010

I felt spacey the whole time I was typing this...

Hooray for sleeping in! I didn't get up until 12 today, and it felt splendid. I got on facebook and what not for a bit before I actually got myself presentable. Then, I met up with Kelly at 2 for some lunch and shopping. We ate at Baker's Crust, and successfully found what we had set out to find; with the exception of a box, haha. I stopped by the Apple store before I left to get a case for my iPod touch. Little did I know that I got ripped off; figures. Anyways, I came home for a bit before going to my Dad's house for a while. I didn't leave there til about 9:30; at which point I left to meet up with Kathryn and Elsbeth. The three of us ventured over to Connor and Sketch's house {Lindsay was there too!}, and ended up riding in the back of Sketch's truck to go get donuts. Twas fun indeed :)
{Banana nun? Haha, don't ask...}

When we got back, Lindsay and I tried {and failed} to figure out Sketch's facebook account, and Elsbeth and I stalked Kathryn's new roommate, haha. But alas, we had to leave around 12:45; which brings me to where I am now. My mind tends to contemplate things when I'm quiet. here are just a few questions that I've been pondering over the course of the day:

  1. How can someone else see so much in me when I don't see a fraction of it in myself?
  2. Can spending time with someone be burdensome for them?
  3. What on earth is my college roommate going to be like?
  4. Am I even ready for college?
  5. How exactly do friendships progress?
  6. Do people remember half of the things they say or promise?
  7. What sparks inspiration?
  8. Do we speak for our own sake or for others?
  9. Why is expressing emotions so difficult to do in words?
  10. What can I do to ensure that my friends are happy?
  11. Why do I stay up so late?
  12. Why is it that changes over time are harder to notice than subtle ones?
  13. Do we choose our motivations or are they instilled in us?

Okay I'm going to stop there, haha. My eyelids are droopy and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow! Goodnight my loves! You mean the world to me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment