Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why is there a hole in my woffee?!

{Okay, so I made this video at 3 AM... it is now almost 4:30 and the video STILL would not upload on Blogger. So now I'm posting it via YouTube. Blogger FAIL!}

{This video was officially done uploading at 4:43...}
{And Kim, I love you and your epic craziness :) You make me want to frolic, haha!}


Haha, I do love my new laptop :) But anyways, the Eclipse soundtrack is pretty much making my life as of recent. After having my parking lot convo with Heather, this song came on, and I realized that this is why I don't like getting really emotional around my friends. It isn't because I don't trust them (because I would trust quite a few of them with my life), but I just hate feeling like my burdens are weighing them down or lowering their level of emotional happiness or stability. I'm not sure if that makes a lot of sense to anyone else... But yeah, give it a listen if you so choose. I love you all so, so much! I hope you enjoyed my awkwardness via video, haha. Goodnight/good morning!


0 comments:

Post a Comment