Friday, July 9, 2010

This one's for yesterday!

Sorry for the delayed post! I transitioned straight from a two hour car ride to getting to a sleepover. So let us start, shall we!

Okay, So I had to wake up at 5 AM yesterday because Taylor and I had to be at JMU by 7:45 for orientation. What a long day it was. We walked around, listened to some speakers, ate lunch in D-hall, met with our advisers, made our schedules, and got our student IDs. All of that lasted until about 5 PM; at which point Taylor and I got to do some shopping for JMU paraphernalia . I ended up getting a sweatshirt and some baggy sweatpants; chyeah chyeah! I did meet some really nice people over the course of the day; which was awesome. To name a few, I'm facebook friends with Tahsin, Lizzy (Elizabeth), and Emigdio; love it! But yes, I was rather exhausted after such a lengthy day. I practically slept the entire car ride home. When we finally got back to Taylor's house, I gathered my things and went home. There, I had to shower, pack a bag, and then go find Jenn and I some food; after which I headed over to the Kelly's for a sleepover with Nikki, Annemarie, and Heather :) We talked for hours while nibbling on popcorn and cookies that were too delicious for their own good. I suppose we finally hit the sack around 2 AM, and needless to say I was the last one to leave this morning, haha. (Well, technically it was this afternoon... but whatevskies!) And I don't know which one of you made those apples, but they were real good; major kudos! And now here I sit, just filling out some forms and browsing the web. I've got a sweet frog date and some dance classes later, so for now I shall bid thee farewell. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment