Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's left. No, it's right! LEFT! Oh dang it, I was supposed to turn left...

Today was really quite simple. I woke up, got presentable, and then took my sister and her friend Harry to Short Pump. I got some Starbucks before traveling over to Sweet Frog to hang out with Elsbeth :) We got a lovely visit from Will and Jackie, and, as a method of greeting, Jackie pressed her mouth to the outside of the window; thus leaving this lovely mark:

Not gonna lie, Elsbeth and I found this quite humorous :)

We also saw the Millers while we were there. Yay WEAG party! Anyways, Elsbeth had to peace out around 3, so I went back over to the mall and hit up Victoria's Secret. I got this sweatshirt that I had my eye on during choir tour, and some free flip flops (woop woop!). From there I visited the Apple store; where I played with the Mac book and the iPad. I do hope my father keeps his promise about getting me that laptop; I do, I do. Moving on... I talked to Candice while I waited for Jenn and Harry to meet up with me, and this creepy guy sat on the bench right next to me and tried striking up a conversation... I'm sorry, no. Needless to say, I was quick to get up from my seat and scurry back towards the car, haha. I had dinner with my dad around 5, and just kind of hung out until bible study; which was at Joni's. I really have missed bible studies at the Garrison household. Something about it just makes me really happy. And, since I'm on that topic, I really thought tonight's discussion was awesome! It's the first time in quite some time that I felt like we actually got something accomplished! Anywho... Heather, Ellory, and myself took a little trip over to the Short Pump area in search of some chocolate for Heather. Barnes & Noble was closed, so we ventured to Walmart. Let me just say, Heather can be just as indecisive as I am sometimes! This picture is proof! She had to give herself a count-down and get Ellory's opinion before making a selection. Yes, Heather, I'm driving the bus, haha. I love you!

Side note: I need to be more stealthy when I take pictures, haha!

We left there and drove down to Sheetz so that I could get a smoothie. Ellory hated it, but I thought it was delicious. And after dropping El and Heavs off, I drove to Elizabeth's; where we watched Sorority Row. After the flick, Elixabeth, Carlton, Eric, and myself went to Waffle House at 1am. Eeeeeeep! Kim was there for the movie, but didn't join in on the late night snack adventure. Womp!

Like I've said before, we don't discuss nutrition at the Waffle House...

Okay, I need someone to explain to me why Waffle House thinks that onepiece of cheese is sufficient for an order of triple hashbrowns. It just doesn't cut it! Now, I'm not much of a complainer, and I do love Waffle House, but that is just not logical. At any rate, we left there a little after 2, and I was back home around 2:45. Haha, and here I am once again blogging on the brink of 4am. I'm not sure this is good for my health.... Oh well! Goodnight my dears!

1 comments:

Missy Brown. said...

once again.... waffle house without me...

Post a Comment