Monday, July 5, 2010

We're the social circle. Actually, we're a triangle. NO, WE'RE A SCATTERPLOT!!!

Today was another one of those "waking up to an alarm" kind of days. I didn't sleep well at all last night because I was in fact hit with a "bad night" as opposed to a "bad day." Thus, Motrin has been my BFF for the past 30ish hours. Anyways, I got myself presentable (straightening my hair for the first time in over a week), and went on up to church. I got my bagel and tea for breakfast; which is always yummy! I was pleasantly surprised to see a certain someone at church; even if it was only for a little while. She always makes me happy :) And she knows who she is ;) After service was over, a group of us headed over to Stony Point for lunch. Say it with me: Chipotle! So I sit down at the table, take literally one bite, and taco juice spills out all over my dress; we're talking multiple splotches of meat run-off everywhere! Were I not as shameless as I am, I would have been really embarrassed to be seen in a public place like that. If that wasn't enough, Austin and Michael tried to move our table, and in the process my drink was knocked over. Yes, my drink was spilled all over the table and onto the ground. But Austin, be the lovely "boyfriend" that he is, was kind enough to refill my cup for me, and we got another table; so it was all good! We walked around for a bit after we ate (taco stains and all!). Elsbeth and I saw a giant "SALE" sign in the window of Anthropologie, and we couldn't resist! We took a look around; though not purchasing anything as I'm sure you can imagine. Cara Smith was in there! I love talking to her. I couldn't tell you exactly why, but I do :) Anyways, I came home for a spell, watched some of The Parent Trap, took a nap, watched a little Hocus Pocus, and then Jennifer and I went out for some dinner at Casa Grande. The food was lovely, and it was overall a really nice and relaxing dinner. Then, around 8:30, I headed over to Kathryn's. Her, Elsbeth, Colin, Austin, Kim, and myself drove out to Goochland to shoot off some fireworks! We hit up two different locations to avoid cops, haha. It was a fun experience. The works of fire were very pretty, and I found it fairly amusing that I rode in the trunk of Colin's car, haha. We even did a little star gazing :) Happy 4th of July! Eeep. Well, Colin eventually had to go home, so the rest of us went to Elizabeth's for a bit. I ended up staying the longest; as is tradition. I don't know what I would do without that girl. She is always able to reassure me that I'm not a complete screw up and/or an idiot, and she always gives sound advice. She listens to the things on my heart, and even lets me get some crying out. I can always trust her to keep my sanity in check. Oh, I do love you Elizabeth! I didn't end up leaving her casa until after 2 am, so here I am blogging and it's almost 4. Woop! Well, I suppose I'm going to try to get some sleep. Goodnight my loves!

{And answer the question on my last post! I want your opinion!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment