Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So, my mother just tried to tell me

that I need to start getting home by midnight...

Ha! Are you kidding me right now?!

Now that I'm 18 years old,

and I've been doing this for 2 years....

Now you want to monitor me and set a curfew?!

I'm sorry, I don't think so.

Maybe I sound like a brat right now,

but this is really screwed up.

Some of you know the situation,

and some of you don't...

Just take my word for it.

This is practically a joke;

to which I will not comply.


{I suppose you can guess how that conversation went...}
{I'm so ready to get out of this house. I'm so done.}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww steph im sorry i know how you feel im kinda goin through the same thing with my mom she sets these ridculious limits for me and im 18 cmon lets be serious im not a child you let me do it before and now you try to "protect" me ha trust me i get it I feel for you! again im sorry my love praying for you

Post a Comment