Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is it, like, in phase with the moon?

Hahahaha; biggest laugh of the night!

Okay, so for some reason I must have been really tired last night because I slept until 1; which made me feel like the biggest bum ever. Unfortunately, I woke up with my elbow hurting; bone wise. I don't know why it hurts, but cracking it doesn't help. Anywho, I enjoyed laying around my house in my pajamas until 3 or so, and then got myself presentable. I found out my living situation for next year! Even though I got rejected from the substance free housing, and I got put in one of the worst dorms on campus {Lakeside and no AC}, I still have hope that this could turnout alright! My roommate looks very chill and sweet. I saw her wearing a cross in a few pictures, so I'm assuming she's a Christian. And I also didn't see a single picture of her with a beer in her hand; which makes me very happy. As long as I'm not living with a crazy party girl, I can deal with living in a normal dorm. But yes, I figured out all of that around 5. And after browsing her facebook, I took Jenn to go get some dinner. I have never seen Arby's that chaotic; ever. We didn't get to sit down and eat there because it took so long, so we got it to-go. I dropped Jennifer off at the house, picked up Chandler, and drove up to WEAG to meet people before going to the Flying Squirrels game.
Kathryn, Kim, Chandler, Colin, Chip, Michael, and I all went, and it was pretty fun! We sat near this crazy little girl who kept trying to start the wave. She was legit yelling. Colin and I thought she was going to fight us for not complying, haha. We left at the top of the eighth inning; at which point the Squirrels were winning 7-4 I believe. Then we all {minus Chip} went to Bottom's Up Pizza in Kathryn's car. Can you say tight squeeze? Haha. We sat outside in this beautiful weather just eating, laughing, and being awkward as usual :)
There was something weird going on below us, but we couldn't see what it was exactly. All we saw were at least eight cops walking in this huge group. Sketchy? I think so. Anyways, once we were done, we all piled back in Kathryn's car to go back to church and get our cars. And, as soon as I got home, I got on Skype to video chat with Heather :) We talked for over an hour, and I found it to be quite entertaining. I taught Heather how to take screen shots on the macbook, and we both went a little crazy, haha. See for yourself:

Teehee :) Goodnight my loves!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

oh gracious! haha. my nose on the second one is my grandmothers in the flesh. like, its scary. haha. i love you!

Post a Comment