Saturday, July 3, 2010

Things I Learned on Choir Tour:

  1. 9 times out of 10, Gabe is in fact lying to you.
  2. Our youth leaders are never serious about taking us to the Waffle House.
  3. The senior girls are not considered cool enough to hang out with the boys.
  4. Ellory is clumsy; always falling through doorways and whatnot.
  5. When you think you're completely exhausted, you can indeed "fake it."
  6. Sleep is lovely; though not always necessary.
  7. Josh does not consider others (mostly in regards to making our bus smell completely rancid).
  8. Joni and Gabe just can't even believe themselves, haha.
  9. Lindsay deserves an award for everything she dealt with. {I love you babe! And thank you!}
  10. iPod karaoke is both humorous and entertaining. {Elizabeth and I made the top 3. Chyeah!}
  11. You can't assume anything on choir tour.
  12. Crocodiles can be insulted; at which point you apply pressure to the snout and go for the eyes.
  13. Any sentence ending in a question mark is considered a "stupid question."
  14. Sam Leper hates me.
  15. Lorraine is hysterical when she's on steroids.
  16. Bus 1: We are troopers! 99.7 degrees, say what?!
  17. Febreeze is truly a gift from God.
  18. One-piece bathing suits can actually be cute.
  19. No matter how much I wish it were otherwise, drama is unavoidable...
  20. I have some truly lovely friends!

THIS IS CHOIR TOUR!
{Well, at least is was!}


P.S.- Did anyone else realize that this was on Youtube?! Bahahaha!


{I am so sad that I'm done with youth choir forever.}
{Even though I only got two years, you all made it truly incredible.}
{Thank you loves, you've changed me for the better.}
{I wouldn't exchange these experiences for anything.}

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i LOVE you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love you steph!!!

Post a Comment