Friday, July 16, 2010

Goodbye America!

Okay, here's a rapid rundown of todays events:

  • Woke up at 10:45 via a text message from Nikki.
  • Met up with Heather for lunch at Chipotle :)
  • Went to the pool; where Nikki and I watched Juliana's dive meet :)
    • She also gave me excellent insight; which helped confirm Heather's advice.
  • Had a dinner date at Cheeburger Cheeburger with Nikki.
  • Went home and watched True Blood.
  • Realized that I forgot to fill out my health forms for JMU.
    • Now I have to go to my doctor as soon as they open tomorrow morning...
  • Went to Starbucks with Kelly and Ellory.
    • This would have been more fun if I wasn't so stressed out. Sorry girls...
  • Drove over to Elizabeth's for a bit.
    • Saw Kathryn and Elsbeth for maybe 5 minutes before they left.
    • Said my goodbyes to Kim and Elizabeth.
Tomorrow, I am leaving for Brazil! You know, I have never been more stoked to be leaving the country than I am right now. All of this stress and emotional disfunction has really brought me down tonight, and I feel like leaving this place might help with that. But moreover, I'm really excited to make new friends and have this incredible experience with people whom I love dearly. This opportunity is one that I never imagined I'd get, and I am not about to take it for granted. I love you all so much! If you would be so kind as to keep me and the rest of the Brazil team in your prayers, that would be lovely :) See you on the 26th!


{Just for your enjoyment. This has been my favorite song on the Eclipse soundtrack. It's helped lighten my mood the past two days. Maybe it's the beat; maybe it's the girl's voice. Regardless, enjoy!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment