Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"I think I'll tryyyyy defyyyyyyying GRAVITY!"

Someone PLEASE take me to see Wicked! Make my life complete! One day I'll see it :) And it will be GLORIOUS friends! Ahh!

This song makes me want to dance around Carrier! Haha :D

At any rate, today has been pretty good. I got 9 1/2 hours of sleep last night! So that was good. I got out of psyc early, and I had a lovely lunch date with Stephanie :) From there, I came back to the room for a but before going to core training at UREC. I better have sore abs tomorrow..... Health was whatevs. I got to have dinner with Stina, which was really nice! It's always nice to just kind of let off what's on your chest, you know? My next and final appoint was/has been with Carrier. I've been studying for my literature and philosophy quizzes tomorrow, but as you may have noticed from the way this post started off, I've gotten a little distracted. Haha. Oh well, everything will be alright; of this I am certain :) I think tomorrow might actually turn out being pretty splendid, actually!

I'm feeling very content right now :) It's kind of a nice feeling. I'm neither stressed or anxious. I just kind of am. I think my prayer for peace through this week is being answered :) Thank you, Lord. You're awesome!

Goodnight lovelies!

2 comments:

Eric said...

I saw Wicked last time it came through Richmond, and I'm not that into musicals, but it was SWEET. Definitely go if you can.

Taylor said...

WICKED = AWESOME. ILL GO AGAIN WITH YOU :)

Post a Comment