Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My hand is in physical pain.

This is why:
Yeah, this literature exam might just really suck. I mean, I'm glad I get to use a cheat sheet, but still! It took me forever to write all of that, and I wasn't even really distracted at the library; Stephanie and Taylor will attest to that. Even though it's almost 3:30, I am sitting in the Eagle study lounge continuing to read over things. On the bright side, the exam will be over with in less than 7 hours. PRAISE!

In other news, I decided to rep Hildy today in my pink and green :)
I even wore the zebra-print Cheer Factory sports bra, haha! Sorry if that was too much information...

I told my mom that I was going to the viewing tomorrow. Even though I'm pretty sure she wishes I wouldn't go, she was reasonably calm when I told her. I was thankful for that, because I seriously thought I was going to have to come home without her knowing. But all is well, and my beloved Stephanie will be taking me home tomorrow, bless her heart. Her kindness seriously overwhelms me sometimes; she really is a blessing in my life :) And (without my knowing, of course) she even bought me Starbucks to help get me through this long and stressful night. It's the little things :)
{Photo cred: Hannah!}
I love you Steph!

Also, I'm so happy I got to see Hannah, Jenn, Courtney, Rachel, and both Nicole's today. My sisters are so caring; it's such a comfort.

P.S.- HANNAH GOT A BLOG! Follow it!!!!

Goodnight my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment