Thursday, March 3, 2011

Psyc test tomorrow.

So I'll keep it short. Today was the worst "bad day" I've had in a while. I had to leave/cancel my lunch date with Arijana to go sleep in the airport lounge. I was almost worried I wasn't going to make it up there without passing out, but I did. I slept there for almost 2 hours. I felt better then, and was able to eat some lunch. I spent some good quality time in the library with Hannah and Talita. No, it wasn't super productive, but that's okay. I got dinner with Hannah and Brandi, which made me very happy :) Worldbeat with Steph, Courtney, and Brandi was lovely as well (even if tonight's instructors weren't as fun as Amanda). Stephanie kindly gave me a ride to Carrier and I've been here ever since. I don't want to take this test! Ugh. Goodnight loves.

2 comments:

kayaygee said...

Good luck love! You are so smart, you will be awesome!

Heather Tobey said...

:( I'm sorry you had a bad "bad day." Not cool. But I am praying for your Psyc test today, Love! You are going to do wonderfully! I love you!

Post a Comment