Sunday, March 13, 2011

This is where trust comes into play.

I need to trust in God that everything is going to work out in regards to this summer, because right now I feel stressed and confused. It won't be easy for me to just leave it up to Him, but I know I need to (and I have Kathryn to thank a large deal for reminding me of that). Whether I'm supposed to get a job, do this internship, go to Africa, or any combination of these is not really up to me. In the end, everything is going to work out the way He wants them to. The uncertainty just kind of scares me, you know? I thought I had these things figured out, and yeah..... No. I have no clue what I'm going to be doing this summer. I just need to wait and let God lead me where I'm supposed to be. I am very anxious.....

"3 You keep him in perfect peace
   whose mind is stayed on you,
   because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD forever,
   for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock."
{Isaiah 26:3-4}

Rundown:

  • Wake up, get dressed, make up, straighten hair.
  • Talk to Sarah and Mrs. Tobey for a bit.
  • Come home, eat, do laundry, read.
  • Casa Grande for dinner with my dad and Jenn.
  • Friendly's and hangout sesh with Kathryn, Colin, and Elsbeth.
    • Fail fire pit.
    • Netflix shows about paranormal activity.
    • Later Joined by David and Sonya.
      • Watched footage of David running around VCU as a fawn.
  • Parking lot chat with Kathryn.

All in all, today's been pretty good. I can't believe I've going back to school tomorrow. It doesn't feel like I am at all. Well, I've already lost an hour of sleep, so I think it's time to hit the sack. Goodnight loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment