Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back at school

and I'm actually not too incredibly bitter about it. I'm excited to see my friends and sisters; I missed them quite a bit over break. Of course, I'm already missing my Richmond loves, so it's kind of a lose-lose. Either way, I end up missing someone. Blegh, what a predicament....

Today was pretty dandy, despite losing an hour of sleep (which meant that I didn't fall asleep until 4). Church was lovely. Lunch in the sun was SO nice; plus, I always enjoy chatting it up with my loves :) After some conversation in the WEAG parking lot, I had to come home and finish packing. Y'all, I literally had to sit on my suitcase to get it zipped shut. I was concerned the zipper was going to break. Thankfully, though, it didn't. PRAISE! I am so glad I have my darling Stephanie to ride back to school with. It really does make the transition easier for me. Also, she just makes my heart so incredibly happy (even if she does traumatize me by making me make decisions and then mock me by telling me that she's going to notify Heather of my accomplishment of doing so, hahaha). Unpacking took a little longer than I thought, but it wasn't bad at all. I got to see Brittany and Brianna, which was great. However, I have successfully managed to neglect doing any of the reading I need to do for tomorrow. Way to go self, haha. Oh well, it'll get done eventually! I love you all! For those of you currently on spring break, relax and make the most of it while you can! Goodnight loves :)

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

It makes me feel good inside that your transitions are easier :) I am happy about that. And... did you make decisions?! I am proud :P I love you!

Stephanie Nicole said...

Bahaha! I totally just wrote on Heather's wall about how you made a decision and then I just read this...Lol!! I love you Stephanie!! <3

Post a Comment