Monday, July 23, 2012

A mosquito bit my face!

Hello all! I hope your Sunday was a beautiful one :)

Mac picked me up for church this morning (car is still dunzo), and we worked Echo Sunday School before third service. I got back-sassed a bit this morning by some middle schoolers, but by the time the morning was said and done they were close to silent. Why they choose to be silent during group discussion, I don't know. But what can you do? Anyways, Micah spoke this morning, and that is always a treat :) He talked about the fruits of the Spirit, and challenged us to consider if we were indeed bearing fruit, if our fruit was flourishing in abundance, and if our fruit was of good quality. Twas a thought-provoking call for self-analysis!

After service, I had lunch with Mac, Jim, and Christian at good ole Regency :) We enjoyed some nom noms before going to work on a little project Jim orchestrated as a means to help and surprise some dear friends :)

What's gonna work? TEEEEAM Work!

I won't go into more detail or post a completed picture, in the off chance they should stumble upon this post!

Upon coming home, I finished the project I mentioned last night! (I will post a picture of that completed task later this week.) Then, it was off to padre's for dinner and hangout. However, I could only procrastinate packing for so long.... Yes, tomorrow I leave for Roanoke for work. I will be there until Thursday, and I needed to assemble both casual and business attire. I was finally able to assemble outfits that got the "Jennifer seal of approval" (which I always trust), and now I am ready to rock and roll come morning!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog while I'm gone. If not, see you all Thursday or Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment