Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday to Saturday

Well, yesterday at work I found out the my car's transmission is having issues :/ So, instead of driving myself to Roanoke for the Bar Exam this week, I will hitching a ride with one of my co-workers. Really, I don't mind that part at all! However, I am super afraid of what's going to happen while my car's in the shop during that time. Namely, the price tag of that repair scares me... But alas, we shall see. Anywho, I spent my evening cooking myself dinner, watching The Dark Knight, and falling asleep on the sofa before getting myself actually into my bed.

As for today, Kelly and I went to see a few of our friends in a production of Fiddler on the Roof :) Our friends did splendidly! They are such a talented bunch, it really is kind of amazing. That, and even dressed in 1905 tradition Jewish attire, they're still completely gorgeous and can totally pull it off. After our departure from the show, Kelly and I went to Bobalicious and treated ourselves to some Thai tea boba drinks :) YUMMM! It's been a while since I had boba, and to enjoy it with a friend as dear as Kelly just made it all better :)

My return home meant getting dinner for Jenn and I, watching Batman Begins (and later the Dark Knight, again), and working on a little something-something for a lovely someone!

I had to recruit Jenn to help me :)

Teehee :) I cannot elaborate in case she stumbles across from this, but I will later!

Goodnight my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment