Friday, July 20, 2012

Thank you, madre!

Today, my mom really spoiled me.

First, I came home to hot dogs for dinner. I know to most that doesn't sound too great, but I came home yesterday craving them. So, since I wasn't having dinner with her last night, my mom made them tonight for me :) It may be a small gesture, but it made me feel loved.

After dinner, madre took me out shopping for business attire (namely blazers and pants). Well, in the short time we were at Goodwill, we found the equivalent of six suits for just $87! Not only did I get to spend some quality time with momma, but I am now officially ready to distribute the Bar Exam! I could not have done all of that without her! Her opinion and assistance was BEYOND appreciated!

Thirdly, my mom remembered the craft endeavors I wished to fulfill this summer, and she brought me home this:


Yes, I now have a window to turn into a large picture frame! YAY! It;s going to look great in my room this year :)

I may be 20, but my mom still loves to help me out :) I'm thankful for that (and SO much more), even if I don't express it enough.

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment