Sunday, July 8, 2012

Aside from watching movies...

(which, by the way, I watched The Parent Trap, Sweet Home Alabama, Cheaper By the Dozen 2, and Charlie's Angels), I haven't done much today.... At all. BUT(!), I did decide pull my guitar out of the garage and see how badly I could make a fool out of myself. Here, you can see the results:

"Ode to Joy."

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," also re-learned by ear.

"God Bless Ye Merry Gentlemen." I had sheet music for this one, though I only really used it for the latter half. And yes, I know it's Christmas music, haha. But I used to have this thing memorized once upon a time! And aside from the blurp at the end... I'm fairly satisfied.


I'm certainly not a musician! But hey, maybe an "E" for effort? Haha. If not, that's okay :)

P.S.- This is the online guitar tuner I used! It works pretty well :)
P.P.S.- Thank you, Taylor, for inspiring this endeavor     though I will never be as talented as you are ;)

Oh! I also made sweet tea today :) I am so happy to have a pitcher at my disposal! Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment