Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thing is a new creation!

A few bullets on today:

  • I'm dog-sitting Laila (Candice's dog) until Thursday! Woop :)
  • I don't have work tomorrow (technically today), since it's the 4th.
  • I got to see Heather, Jolyn, and Elsbeth's new apartment!
  • I like it a lot, and I hope to be spending more time there :)
  • Also, Jolyn and Shelly are crazy flirtatious with one another ;)

1822 tonight was a baptism service :) Seven wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ dedicated themselves to a rebirth that washes them of their former lives and makes them alive and renewed in Jesus by the washing of His Holy Spirit :) Praise God for that! We were set up in the back of the parking lot, and our baptees were baptized in the bed of a pick-up truck! It was so cool :)

Jolyn:


Zach:


Elsbeth:


"What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead(F)through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."
{Romans 6:1-4}

What followed was a celebration cook-out! A few of our wonderful pastors grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and veggie burgers for us :) And can we please check out my Senior Pastor right now?

No shame! Haha!

Oh, how I do love Hershey :) I love him a lot, actually! And this picture really does make me smile :)

Twas a wonderful evening indeed     filled with celebration and fellowship :) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment