Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding weekend :)

Well, since my last post, here is what I've been up to:

Hannah came in Thursday evening, and her, Stephanie, Heather, and myself all got together for a sushi and sweet frog date :) Twas wonderful to be with three such lovely individuals for the evening! And I also love how fond my sorority sisters are of Heather and vise versa; that makes me exceptionally happy :)

Friday morning, before hitting the road, Hannah and I partook in Chick-fil-a's Cow Appreciation Day!

 First we got breakfast :)

Than we got free sweet tea!

We quickly changed out of our cow ensembles and got our hair and make-up in order before driving down to the Outer Banks. Why the trip to OBX? Well, my beautiful Big had her wedding :) Yes, as of July 13, 2012, my darling Big is Mrs. Wells :)

 Kari, Nicole, Hannah, and I :)


 It's official!

Big/Little photo!

It was a beautiful beach wedding, and it was fun having three of my other sisters there to experience it with :) We stayed in the reception house for the night, had breakfast together Saturday morning, and Hannah and I went to the beach for a bit before coming back to RVA. Since we were starving my that time, we enjoyed a hefty Red Robin dinner before watching Step Up and calling it a night!

This morning, Hannah and I had a Panera breakfast, after which she headed home and I drove to church. The youth choir led worship, and it definitely made my morning! Those kids (who really aren't kids at all) are some of my favorite people in the entire world. Their presence in our church and in my life is one of THE biggest blessings I have ever been graced with. Truly, their passion and charisma radiate!


Follow up church with a group lunch at Panera, a little bit of  social networking, dinner with padre and Jenn (who is home as of Friday evening!), and some baking at Kelly's, and you have my Sunday :) It was a lovely day indeed! I am going to bed a happy girl :) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment