Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who parties on memorial day?

Today was lovely :) I woke up at 11, ate a giant bowl of chocolate frosted mini wheats, and then was told that my older sister was coming over and wanted to go out to breakfast. I only had two bites left of my cereal! Ugh, fail! Yes, I'm aware that it was almost lunch time, but I don't really know what to tell you, haha. At any rate, I went to breakfast with them, ate a little but, and then headed down to the southside to spend some time with Heaver :) We went to the pool, chit chatted on various topics ranging from dreams to fruit, made smoothies (well, Heather did, haha), and just hung out :) I peaced out around 5 to head over to my padre's house for some dinner. He prepared chicken wings on the grill, and might I say that they were delicious. Haha, he was certainly proud of himself. While he was on the back deck, he brought this little guy to our attention:


Turtle!!! So cute :) He also made me happy :) After dinner, I drove over to the Poore residence for some socializing (and I may have eaten some more food... haha). My favorite part was definitely sitting around bug-repellant candles and lighting sticks on fire while laughing hysterically at the cheerful banter within the circle. I find the smell of "campfire" to be quite delightful; along with pretending to be a pyromaniac, haha :) It just so happens that my dress smelled like a campfire when I got home! Rewind a little bit... I enjoy short conversations in Scoob and Devin's front yard when they aren't home, haha. Elsbeth and I have a friend that lets out a short little "wooo!" when he drives by. He's done it the past two weeks, and I find it rather humorous. When I got home, I tried to neglect my physics homework for as long as possible, but I have to do it for this stupid test tomorrow. Can you say "ugg boots?" Legit, I still have three pages to summarize in my notes. I plan on doing that in early bird and stats tomorrow. Yay procrastination? Ehhh. After talking with my mom, I'm realizing I need to be a little more frugal. Granted, the crazy spending escapades were not necessarily a result of my insane shopping habits (**cough cough**), but I do kind of take the card for granted. If I want to be able to use it for really important or special occasions, then I need to use it less on petty little things such as breakfast at Panera every day or numerous trips to Starbucks. I can do this; I can, I can. Bahhh! I only have three school days left to attend! After this Friday, I'm done! And, someone we know and love has a birthday this Thursday!!!! Gee, I wonder who it could be.... not possibly Heather Tobey ;) No way :) Ahh, I love you! I love you all! Goodnight!

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

aww, i like that little turtle! so cute!

Nikki said...

I would like to go to the pool with you and Heaths sometime. Just sayin'

you know you love me most :)) said...

i like turtles :)

Post a Comment