Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What is a casserole?

Today was busy, yet fun! I woke up early (well, early for me) to get all of my visa stuff straight for Brazil. I got my pictures takes, filled out all the paperwork, goth the money order, got the envelopes and stamps, and sent it on its way. Done and done! I finished that by about 11:15. Then, I came home for a spell to eat some cereal before making a trip to CVS for some sunscreen. "Why the need for sunscreen?" you may wonder. Well, at approximately noon, I met the lovely Nikki Medas at my pool for some hangout/tanning time :) Haha, we may or may not have had to run by my house to get her towel... no big ;) {Sorry Nikki, I had to! Haha!} After about two hours of laying out and a brief swim, we dined at the always incredible Chick-fil-a. It was yummy. We were satisfied. After that, we went our separate ways and I came back to the house for a bit. I changed and dawdled on the computer for a while before going up to Brookland to check out the girls trying out for cheering. (I'm helping judge the tryouts on Thursday.) That was pretty interesting, but anyways. I then had to go pick up dinner, scarf it down, deliver graduation tickets to my dad's house, and then race over to Bible study; which ended up just being a chill night. Even though I was ready for some good quality discussion, I enjoyed being able to just relax and converse with my friends. I even made some more plans for the week; love that! It was here that the question was posed, "What is a casserole?" And what we meant was this: What is the dictionary definition, the denotation, of a casserole? Well, my friends, casserole isn't the food, but rather the baking dish in which you have placed said "casserole." Shocking, I know. Oh the things out minds will ponder... Anyways (!), I left Scoob's and worked my way over to Kelly's to not only return the things she left in my trunk (umbrella, blankets, food trays, baseball bat... don't even worry about it), but also to get a copy of this lovely photo strip she, Heather, and I got while we were on the pier at Virginia Beach. I do love it; an awful lot in fact :) But yes, I ended up going with Kelly to help her with dog-sitting duties, and we ended up having a tea-and-movie night. Can I just say, Hallmark makes the cheesiest movies, haha. But I really enjoyed the one we watched (Love's Enduring Promise), and happy endings are always well received on my end. And now I sit here blogging, tired and in my pj's. In a little over five hours, I shall be waking up and preparing myself for graduation! Eeep! I must depart now, I love you all!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

i LOOOOVE love's enduring promise.... don't be hatin!

Post a Comment