Saturday, June 5, 2010

What comes before Part B?

PARTAYYYYY! Haha :) Okay, so David's party was legit, but let me do a short recap first.

Today was my last day of high school. I wasn't sad, I didn't cry (well I did, but for a different reason), and I didn't say any goodbyes. I didn't bring my camera to school to take pictures, and I didn't try to be cool and violate the dress code; although that was kind of funny seeing other people do it. We had a contact improv class today in dance with Robbie Kinter from VCU. It was the perfect way to end our CFA journey; relaxing, fun, and still quite a workout! I got my stone today (it's jasper), and everyone in my class (well most of them) passed it around and said a word of encouragement/advise as they held it. Now I have a little piece of their mojo to carry with me wherever I go :) I'm dog-sitting for Kelly this weekend, so I went by her house to take care of Buddy and Belle. Buddy is so large and crazy that it led to mild profanity. He's a sweet dog, but I got frustrated when he kept eating Belle's food; which meant I had to drag him away from the bowl and bop him on the nose several times. From there I rushed over to church for hip hop, got there late, and was glad to see that I hadn't missed anything :) Haha, that's all I'm going to say about that... Back to the party!

Okay, so I get to David's a little after 10. I'm in the house for less than 2 minutes and Josh Alloway come up to me and is like, "Stephanie! Come do a Red Bull bong!!!" Okay, let me start by saying that I have never drank a Red Bull; ever. So I was fretting a little, and seeing Tess soaked after trying it wasn't much encouragement, haha. But I did it anyway! It wasn't hard at all! I chugged in like 15 or 20 seconds; maybe less. At that point I was feeling pretty spontaneous, so I decided to follow that up with a Monster! Keep in mind, I've never had a Monster before either, haha. So basically, I consumed two energy drinks within a 10 minute time span.... hahahahaha :) It didn't affect me too much, but I suppose I got a little wired. Dancing was more fun this time. There was less awkward grinding and more just letting loose :) Elizabeth laughed at me because I was dancing around and texting at the same time. What can I say? I'm a multi-tasker :) And of course I played a few games of water pong! Tonight wasn't my night though. I didn't win a single game. That's okay though! It was still fun! I felt myself crashing around 1, so I decided to head on home. So here I sit. I'm quite stoked for tomorrow: CFA picnic, river?, dinner with Heaver(!!!), and who knows what else :) I love you all. It's 2 AM, and I have to be up in 6 1/2 hours....woop! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment