Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shopping dates and television flashbacks.

10:45 AM welcomed the lovely sound of the Veronica's to wake me from my slumber. After getting myself presentable and working a bit on driving school homework, I headed to Stony Point for lunch with Elsbeth and Heather :) We ate at Chipotle, and it was delicious. After dining and discussing the history of our friendships, we decided to take a stroll through Anthropologie; so many cute things! We were in there for almost an hour. We tried on the glasses, browsed the knobs, smelled various soaps/fragrances/candles, and tried on a few garments. I ended up buying Wuthering Heights and a pair of cute flowy shorts (which took some convincing/peer pressure from Heather and Elsbeth, haha).

{edited on my camera}

{I was creepin...}

{oh the knobs....}
{now you see her...}
{now you don't! haha, loving my camera right now}

After leaving Anthro, we stopped by Sur La Table and Papyrus. We ran into quite a few of our WEAG friends over the course of this trip; such as Shane, Nikki, Jackie, and Colin (to name a few). After our departure from the mall, I headed home to finish up my driving school homework. An old family friend dropped by to give me a graduation gift; which was completely unexpected. I do miss JD. She's such a lovely person. Around 5:45, my mom and I headed out to Hanover for my last driving school session. I passed the test and went on my merry way; praise Jesus! When I got home, I hopped into my car to go on a Starbucks date with Kelly :) We talked in the parking lot for about an hour before heading back to her house; where we drank tea and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer until 2:30 in the morning. We would have watched longer, but her DVD player ate my disk, haha. But anyways, I think it would be best if I got some sleep. It's nearly 4 AM, and I have plans for today. Goodnight all! Much love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment