Saturday, June 19, 2010

Peanut butter.


Ready?! Okay! So, I woke up this morning around 10:30 AM. I tore up my entire room in search of this bathing suit that I knew I had seen less than a week ago. I cannot find it anywhere, so I end up finding an old bathing suit of my sister's, throwing it on, scarfing down some frosted mini wheats, and then I headed to church to meet up with Annemarie. There was a slight delay in our plans, so we went to Stony point and took a stroll through Anthropologie. I really wish that either a) I was really rich, or b) their merchandise wasn't so expensive. Anyways, after that we spent the day at the pool with Gabe! The pool that Gabe goes to is soooo legit! It's called Midlothian Athletic Club, and I want to be a member! Annemarie said it best in that she described it as looking like a kids play pool at a water park. We slid, we waded, we tanned, we snacked, we discussed life; it was good :) Gabe had to cut out around 4, and Annemarie and I left about 20 minutes later so that we could get to choir rehearsal. I do love cookout social hours with friends. They make me happy :) I was convinced to take a trip down the slip-n-slide. The first round was fine, but I landed on my left iliac crest {my hip} the second time. That area is now swollen with a nice red and green trim, haha; it's whatevskies. After a period of actually singing, a group of us went to Sweet Frog! Yes, I was there yesterday; don't judge! Some of us  ventured over to Dick's for a bit before coming back. After taking Heather and Colin back to their cars and taking my mom to get her car from the shop, I headed back up to WEAG for some chill time. Heather, Kathryn, Elsbeth, Colin, and myself hit up 7-Eleven before coming back to the church for a nice little parking lot chat. Like I've stated several times before, parking lot conversations are my favorite. We just sat in a circle and talked. I even laughed myself into tears; so great. We all peaced out around 11:30 though; which was actually good for me. Why? Well, I hadn't packed anything for beach week, and we leave tomorrow. I have most of it together now.... Ugh, I am such an over-packer! It's not even funny, really. But anyways, I'm going to get some sleep. I have dance rehearsal in less than eight hours!
I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment