Thursday, June 10, 2010

Geneva... Genova... Genovia!

Hello darlings :) Today was quite lovely, and thus I shall begin my rant. I woke up this morning to my mom bringing me breakfast in bed; complete with a cheese omelet, sausage, toast, and strawberries! It was such a pleasant surprise! After I finished eating, I got myself ready for the day and just kind of hung out until 1ish when I met up with Elsbeth :) We ended up having a little Sweet Frog date, and it was delicious! Elsbeth did some experimenting with flavors, and I simply flooded my blueberry froyo with granola, almonds, and strawberries :) Yumm! When I left, I ventured over to Elizabeth's to hang out while she finished a piece for the art auction. We listened to the Spice Girls along with various rap artists; good stuff indeed! I departed around 5 to have dinner with my padre. It was taco night; which is always lovely! I showed him my piece for the auction, and he said, "Jenn did a good job." Ha! After informing him that I was the one who did it, he looked rather impressed/surprised. I got a kick out of that; not gonna lie. Anyways, youth group was awesome as always. I just wish that my brain wasn't so scattered. Ugh, I really need to find a way to fix that. I try so hard to concentrate, but my mind always goes astray. It frustrates me an awful lot. It makes me angry at myself. On another note, Scoob's sermon was totally relevant to me tonight. I love it when that happens! After youth group, an office chat, and El Chaps, I kind of crashed Elsbeth and Kelly's movie night portion of their sleepover, haha. We watched Alice in Wonderland while drinking tea (or in Elbeth's case, soda) and eating little pastry-pie things (the real term escapes me, haha!). 


The movie was alright. Too bad each of us dozed off at one point or another, haha! After the movie, we discussed a cornucopia of random topics that we found hysterically funny only because we desperately need sleep. First of all, no matter what Kelly and Elsbeth may try to convince you, there is no Princess Diaries 3. And, for the record, the country's name is Genovia, haha. (Elsbeth and I can sing their "national anthem;" no big deal.) Secondly, the girl dog in Balto's name in Jenna. (I guessed Jenny, so I was close!) Thirdly, "chicken limbo" was an obnoxious, but fun, childhood toy and memory. I'm surprised there are some who never knew of it's existence! Fourthly, the "white queen" in Alice and Wonderland (a.k.a. Anne Hathaway) does the weirdest arm movements; even if she's just walking. I think I'm going to start imitating them, so prepare yourselves for the awkwardness :) What a lovely way to end my day. I laughed until I cried, I had time to relax, and I was able to spend time with people I love. Oh summer, let life stay this way forever :) Goodnight and farewell my sweet loves :)

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

tarts :)

annemarie. said...

yes chicken limbo!

Tvance said...

What are these pictures of? I want it.

Post a Comment