Thursday, June 3, 2010

How awkward

today was; seriously; just overall in general. Let me start by saying that I am (and have been all day) running on two and a half hours of sleep. I had to get up at 6:45 this morning to print off all of my lab log nonsense so that my little sister could take it to school for me. I could have gone back to sleep for maybe 20 minutes, but I really didn't see the point. So, I ate some breakfast and got myself ready for court at 9:30. My mom and I were out of there by 10:15, but I do have to complete driving school. And let me just tell you how angry I am with the driving school system. First of all, I can't take driving school in Henrico or Richmond because I got pulled over in Goochland. Well, it turns out that I can't take it in Goochland because one of the sessions had a conflict with Brazil, and the next available one was a conflict with college! So, I had to call the driving school people and see if I could get it switched so I could take the class in Hanover. My mom tells me that it got switched over, but I have my first two session this coming Monday and Tuesday; which completely obliterated my plans for Monday. Needless to say, I was angry and upset; probably more than I should have been. That news just completely killed the fantastic mood I was in between the hours of 1:30 and 5 PM. I literally felt like I was on the verge of tears. Don't ask me why, but for some reason there was this feeling inside of me that just felt like crying. I don't think it's necessarily driving school or disturbed plans, but I think I'm just really overwhelmed. I just feel like I try so hard to get everything done and have set plans and nothing goes the way I want it to. It's stressful and it's frustrating and I just don't feel like I have an outlet to really cope with that. I should feel relieved; with tomorrow being my last day of school and everything, but I'm honestly not. I don't know, maybe my emotions are jacked....

Okay, now that I've gotten that out, let me back track a little. After court, I went out to breakfast with my mom at Cracker Barrel. It was delicious. I also got to have a little fun with the peg game where you try to get it down to one peg in the end. Well, I got it down to two! According to the game, that makes me "purdy smart," haha. After I got home, sent my AP art history scores to JMU, and called JMU to make sure I don't have to take the foreign language placement test (which I don't!!!), I took a little stroll down to the southside. Yes yes yes, I visited the lovely birthday girl! Oh Heather, you certainly know how to brighten my day; even if you aren't trying :) She opened up her present, and we watched The Village (which I had never seen before). I just have one thing to say: craziness! After the featured presentation, we proceeded to eat excess icing out of the bowl. I mean, if the cake wasn't going to make use of it, somebody needs to, haha :) I just really love hanging out, talking about life, and laughing hysterically over the little things; like a bicycle horn :) Happiness; I want more of that... On that note, my loves, I am going to continue writing my critique paper before I proceed to pass out. I love you all!!! Oh, and I'm going to throw in one more before the day's officially over: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! I hope you loved it :)

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

i do not like that you are bummed :( that is not a fun feeling. i will be praying for you deary.

i also had a BLAST today! thank you for making my birthday nothing short of exciting and wonderful :) i love you so very much!!!!

Post a Comment