Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why is it

that whenever I have a serious thought I want to express, I feel the need to be cryptic? Perhaps it's because I'm too scared to throw some things out there, for one reason or another. I could tell you what I'm really pondering over, or how I do and don't feel, but that just seems so pensive in a way that I'm not sure anyone would really appreciate. I had thought about typing a tidbit involving "muted gavels" and "deafening deceptions," but in all honesty it just didn't seem natural. And if I'm being honest, there wouldn't be any real beneficiaries from such spurts. I think it's rather interesting how carefully words are considered when you publish them in an informal fashion, even despite the fact that they can be easily deleted at any time. The concern of others is always a primary concern, as is the fear of others being concerned in reciprocation. I'll tell you something I find funny, and it is that I started going on this tangent about not wanting to be terribly cryptic but ended up spewing about things that probably make no sense whatsoever. Interesting how that worked out, huh?

For those who take interest in the festivities of my daily life, here it is!
  • Internship.
    • Got to enjoy breakfast pizza.
    • Formed a new inside joke.
    • Started making choir tour videos!
    • Didn't lose any money on memory verses!
  • Nap time.
  • Helped Juliana with her material for cheering tryouts.
    • It's funny, I was watching her do one of the chants and instantly knew that Hermitage girls were running her tryouts. How did I know? Well, I kind of made up that particular chant. Haha! Twas humorous.
  • Talked to Johnny for a spell.
    • He thoroughly enjoyed the youth production last night.
  • Showed up at the very end of 1822.
  • Hung out for a little while at Elizabeth's with Kathryn and Kim.
I have to be up in a little over 6 hours. My cousin is graduating in the AM! Woop! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment