Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hanging on a whim :)

Today was good, relaxing, and just fun :) I woke up and had pigs in a blanket for brunch with Hannah and my mom, which made me very happy! Hannah was dying for some Friendly's, so I took her there for lunch. (I didn't get anything though... I ate too many piggies! Haha.) Being very sleepy bears, Hannah and I got back in bed and watched I Am Number Four/took a nap. By the time we woke up, it was time for her departure. I spent a little time packing/internet browsing/memorizing my verses before Candice came over. We had a dinner date this evening for the first time in a while :) It was nice to be able to do that, because normally we're both just really busy. From there, it was off to the Kings of Swing concert with Kathryn and Kelly! I had never been to one before, and I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I had a lot of fun! And let me just say, the first person I saw there was one of my little loves from youth group, Sydney. I was so happy to see her! She literally wrapped her limbs around me and I was holding her like a child. Ahh! I love her :) I also got to see some other lovely individuals: Missy, Rachel, Rachel, Victoria, Whitney, Claire, Daniel, Jason, Brennan, Ethan, and Cameron. So great :) We were singing, dancing, laughing, conga-lining... all sorts of fun things :) While in line at Cookout afterwards, Kelly, Kathryn, and I noticed that Nathan and Devon were right in front of us! Ahhhh! So obviously we had to park our cars and talk in the parking lot :) That was fun. Oh how those boys do make me laugh, haha! We planned on calling it a night after that, but Kathryn, Kelly, and I ended up having a mini heart-to-heart in Kat's front yard, haha. It was good :) I'll just be a little tired in the morning, haha. Tomorrow is going to be long. Tomorrow, at 2 PM, I'm leaving for Kids Camp. I think it's going to be fun, but I am a tad bit nervous. What if I lose one of them? What if they don't like me? What if I start getting sick of them? (I don't want that to happen!) What if I'm so exhausted that I end up being no fun? It's things like that. Hopefully, though, everything will go off without a hitch, and everything will be simply splendid! I'll be praying, that's for sure! Oh! And my little sister is finally home from Guatemala! I'm so happy she's home and she's healthy. (She had been very sick for a few days while she was there.) Praise! Goodbye, all! See you Friday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment