Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random facts that go along with my day's events:

  1. Being able to sleep in makes me happy.
  2. My disposable camera prints make me happy.
  3. Kids camp makes me nervous.
  4. I'm mediocre at packing.
  5. I will never let my kids be sheltered.
  6. I've been jammin' out to "Vanity"essentially all day.
  7. I love sushi dates.
  8. I love Elizabeth.
  9. I love Hannah.
  10. I love Sweet Frog.
  11. Running errands with my mom is frustrating, because she gets frustrated so easily.
  12. Learning someone's struggles really humbles my heart.
  13. I love my rowdy group of friends.
  14. I love how really anyone can hang out with us and it's not awkward.
  15. I thoroughly enjoy deep heart-to-hearts.
  16. I might be addicted to sweet tea.
  17. I've been neglecting my memory verses.... Vanity.
Times Square. Anti-gewgaw. (One of my disposable prints!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment