Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday,

to my wonderfully amazing best friend, Heather :)

I find it so hard to believe that we've really only been friends for about 14 months, and it astounds me (in a good way, of course!) how close we've become! You always have sound advice for me, and you call me back in the middle of the night even when I wake you up with desperate phone calls. You tolerate my dry sarcasm and aren't afraid to dish it back out to me. You still put up a fight when it comes to checks, and we will forever be an indecisive pair ;) Your hugs are basically the greatest thing ever, and you never fail to make my day brighter :) I love you so incredibly much! You always roll your eyes and ask "What am I going to do with you?!" Well, my darling, just keep doing what you're doing, because you are honestly one of the greatest blessings I have in my life :) Thank you for everything, and I hope your 18th birthday is everything you hoped it would be :) You deserve all of the joy in the world, and I will say it again: I love you :) More! The end!







You make my heart smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment