Monday, June 6, 2011

"Son of Man, Son of Righteousness..."

"...King of the Earth for sinner's slain."

Every time I hear the youth choir sing this song, I literally get goosebumps :) I absolutely love it! I love the tangible passion for the Lord, and I love getting to see my friends worship God with their talents :) Joni was right when she told us that it was a new experience watching the production as opposed to being on stage, but she was also right when she said it was so rewarding :) I am so happy where I'm at, and I absolutely love what I'm doing! Ahhhh! I just wish I could express to you how incredibly blessed I feel! I'm so happy :D

My whole day was basically spent at church :) The pancake breakfast went well, the services were lovely, the production was wonderful, and I always love having the opportunity to fellowship with my friends and other church members :) I'll tell you what, it still blows my mind that people remember who I am, haha! I should also mention how great it is that we were able to have the production tonight, because at 3:00 the power was out and they said it might be 3-4 hours until it came back on. But God is so faithful, and it was back on within about an hour! Praise be to Him! After selling shirts and hanging out for a bit after the show, I went to a very large hangout at Elizabeth's :) We watched the MTV movie awards, Kelly and I went on a Walmart/Cookout run, and we watched a movie called Breadcrumbs. (Five dollar movie bin at Walmart? I think yes!) But let me just say, this little girl who won the award for "Best Line From a Movie" was so cute! Look! (Her speech starts at 2:25.)

I love that she thanks God! Awww! I want to put that girl in my pocket! But alas, dear loves, I will spare you any further ranting and will bid thee adieu. Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment