Friday, June 17, 2011

Stoked for CT 2k11!

Internship was productive, which was good. However, now I'm not sure if I can wear half my wardrobe on work days anymore.... Kind of a long-ish story that I'm not going to go into. But hey, it is what is. After a trip to the bank, I made my way over to Jade's graduation party/cookout. I got to see some lovely friends and enjoy some yummy food :) Fun stuff! I ran a few other errands before going home. I would say that I got some packing done, but that would be a lie. My mom and sister wanted me to go with them to Bed, Bath & Beyond (we actually ended up at Target). That trip was good, though. I was able to get some short that are appropriate for kids camp/choir tour, so that made me happy. Once we got home, I did get a chance to pack most of my stuff. I took a bit of a break to hang out with Elizabeth, Kim, and Rachel for a bit, which was fun. I cut it a little short, though, so that I could pull together some loose ends. I've been a bit distracted during the whole packing process, unfortunately. I won't lie, I've been watching Sailor Moon (and still am). Haha. No big :)

I'll tell you when I'm super excited for..... CHOIR TOUR!!!! This time tomorrow I will be sleeping in a hotel room in Delaware, the choir having already done a concert in Ocean City :) Ahhh! I loved choir tour so much last year, and I can't wait to see how awesome and different it will be being on the leader side of things! Also, I'm really excited to spend a week with some of my dearest loves! It will be cool to see how God works through everyone during this trip; I'm stoked! Just the fact that I have the opportunity to go makes me feel so blessed! This is going to be so great! Please be praying for the youth choir and leaders involved in choir tour, and the people that will be ministered to! It is much appreciated :)


Well blogging world, this is my last post until the 23rd! Goodbye 'til then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment