Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teen Wolf, cheering tryouts, and choir tour stokedness!

Today was a pretty lazy day up until the early evening. My afternoon was spent watching America's Next Top Model and Teen Wolf. Oh, and I worked on my memory verses, of course. But yes, I actually like Teen Wolf. Yes, I made fun of the trailer when I first saw it and let out an "Oh no..." but it's surprisingly entertaining!

I had to pull myself off the comfy couch to help with Brookland cheering tryouts from 4-6. And from this experience, I learned a little something about myself: I am not super tolerant of incompetence. Or rather, I have little patience for individuals whom I teach something to over and over again, they claim they know it, say they don't have any questions about the material, and then can't do it at all when you try to watch them. I think I ended up sounding a tad frustrated (which I was) by the time it was all said and done, and some of them probably think I was mean or intimidating. I didn't want to come off that way, but they just stressed me out. Needless to say, I was relieved to be able to leave and go have dinner at my dad's house. The time to sit and relax was much needed and appreciated.

Something I was excited for this evening was the leader meeting for choir tour! Woop woop! I still can't believe we're leaving in [technically] 3 days! Eeeeeep :) We went over job assignments, itinerary, transportation assignments, counting groups, hotel rooms, etc. All exciting stuff, in my opinion :) And although I really noticed just how busy we're going to be throughout this whole endeavor, I know it's going to be an awesome time :) Eeeeeep! 3 days! 3 days! 3 days!

After some street convo outside of Joni's house with Christian, Kathryn, Mac, and Adam (and Joni popped in for a bit), Kathryn, Elsbeth, and I hung out to watch the new Teen Wolf :) It was suspenseful! And now I'm left wondering what on earth is going to happen next week! Hopefully it'll be on On Demand for when I come home! Haha. But yes, I thoroughly getting to hang out with those two loves :) And I'm also very happy that Elsbeth is home! I know she was only on vacation for a short while, but I certainly missed her :)

Well loves, I really need to sleep. The alarm sounds in 6 short hours. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment