Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's been a while

since I sat down in a parking lot and had a long conversation with someone, but tonight I did just that with my good friend Jonathan Christian. I don't remember the last time I had a legitimate one-on-one conversation with him, but we talked for about two hours in front of the church after 1822. We talked about childhood memories, baseball/softball moments, insecurities, food, old television shows, plans for the future... the whole nine yards. I'm so glad I got to catch up with Jonathan; I'd missed him :)

For those who are curious about my day leading up to then, this is for you: A good portion of internship today was spend shopping for and organizing snacks and drinks for choir tour!
{Photo cred: Joni!}

Woop woop! BJ's loved us :) This shopping trip was a fun time, and we certainly got some pretty awesome looks! Today was a verse-check day, and I am happy to report that I didn't mess up a single word! Praise! I came home for a short while after that before going on a lovely dinner date with Heather :) We had some delicious sushi, and we even got to talk for a little bit in the parking lot after :) I love my Heather :) She always brings a smile to my face and we always manage to laugh at ourselves in one way or another :) Also, she pointed out that I do this thing when I talk where I kind of flap my forearms up and down in front of me. I've never really noticed it before, but if you see me doing it, please bring it to my attention! Haha :) From there I went to 1822, which was good. Philip did acoustic worship tonight, and I really liked it. It wasn't overwhelming or obscenely loud; it was just.... nice :) Jonathan Blair picked me up and almost put me in a trashcan afterwards, but he failed. Had he succeeded, I would have been a not-so-happy camper, haha. But yes, from there I had my parking lot chat :) All in all, today was pretty swell. I love you all! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment