Sunday, June 12, 2011

"I'm not a girl..."

"...not yet a woman!" :D

Oh today :) After waking up and getting ready, I got to get lunch with Hannah, Stephanie, and Nicole (SAO loves!). Taylor was supposed to come too, but she didn't get into Richmond as early as we thought :/ Lunch was still very good though! I love that the four of us got to get together :) After driving home, Stephanie and Hannah departed, and I headed over to Heather's :) Yes, we had a pool date :) Not only did I get to enjoy her always lovely company, but I also got to tan. Yay, tan lines! And yay sunburn? Haha. It's okay, it's not that bad :) When it was time for Heather and I to go our separate ways, I drove over to my cousin April's graduation party. I played some cards, ate some food, mingled with some people--things of that nature. It was a nice, relaxing time :) Sure, I had to drive home in a downpour, but Candice was in the car with me so I felt a little less anxious, haha. We didn't jam out to Britney music the whole way home... nope :) As for my night, I currently have my darling Kelly spending the night with me :) We tried to find Crossroads at Target, but it wasn't there. Thus, we rented it off Amazon and watched it on Kelly's computer. It was kind of hard to hear, so here's what we did....
Hahahaha. Ghetto? Maybe. But that's okay :) I love that movie. (And for those who were wondering, the title of this post is one of her songs that she sings in the movie. Haha.) I think I might be on a hardcore Britney Spears kick right now.... Is that okay? I sure hope so! :) And now? Well, Kelly is cuddling with a box of tissues and getting ready to sleep.
I need to follow suit. Church comes early! Goodnight all!

1 comments:

E.B. said...

oh my goodness. that picture of you guys with the speakers. lullllzzz

Post a Comment