Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's Friday, Friday!

My mom calls that "the calendar song," hahaha!

Today was good! I took my time getting ready for the day, and Kelly came over around 1:30 or so :) I made her some hot tea for her poor throat, and she drank that while I ate my lunch. We watched Burlesque! She had never seen it, so it was a must :) She thought it was kind of cheesy, but I think she enjoyed it nonetheless!

Hannah got here around 4:30! Yay for minute-long hugs! Haha. It was so lovely to see her :) We were only at the house for a little while before we went to 1) pick up my dinner from Tokyo Sushi and 2) go to Sweet Frog :) I ate my dinner once I got home because I wanted to make sure Hannah could get to her meeting for the D.R. on time. I don't think my mom has ever eaten sushi before, because she was completely amazed that I stuck a whole piece in my mouth at one time.... Hahaha. Oh, madre! She still doesn't believe that middle child syndrome is real. It is though, and I told her so. Haha.

Juliana made cheering!!!! YAY! I was so excited for her when she told me on the phone :D For celebration, she was going to float night at the pool and asked me to join her. So, of course, I did! It was fun :) We swam for a bit and even did some swinging :) I love that girl, so much!

Once Hannah got back from her meeting, we went to Applebee's to be her some food! Twas good :) Good convo and good company; gotta love it! We also got to jam out to my new Britney Spears mix CD while we were in the car, which was great :) For those who want to see that playlist, here it is!
Okay, it's bedtime :) I love you all! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment