Thursday, June 16, 2011

"See what I just did there?"

Apparently, we have online forums to thank for that little phrase. Thanks for the insight, Adam! It appears we also have them to thank for "pwn" and "ftw" (which, by the way, means "for the win"). Yay fun facts! Haha.

Today was pretty productive! Jenn and I went shopping for travel supplies. I need them for choir tour, and she needs them because she leaves on Saturday for Guatemala! Prayers for her travels and time there, please! She's going to be teaching art classes while she's down there, and I think it will be an amazing experience for her! Be-tee-dubs, Guatemala is in Central America. My father didn't belive Jenn and I when we told him, but it is. Haha.
Proof!!! Ba-da-bing! Speaking of my padre, we came home after our shopping endeavors and ordered a little something to be delivered to his house on Father's Day (since Candice, Jenn, and I will all be gone):
We gave him an edible arrangement last year for his birthday, and he absolutely loved it! So we're hoping he'll enjoy this one too :) He deserves to get at least a little something on actual Father's Day. As for a celebration, the three of us daughters treated him to dinner tonight :) I'd say it was a success! I left from there to go to the kid's camp meeting at church. I will just say this, I am going to be exhausted. I know it'll be fun, but I'm going to need extreme prayer for some energy! Youth group followed that, and it was cool hearing Adam speak. I just wish I had gotten to hear the whole thing... (There were two boys whispering to each other and passing a cell phone back and forth and texting. Not only was it distracting, but it took me a while to quietly get their attention and tell them to put it away. ) Nonetheless, I loved what I got to hear! Kudos! There was some dancing afterwards, including this:
Oh yes, my song :) Twas great! I even got others to do it with me! Ahhhh. I loved it :D

Okay, so I went to this place after I left church:
Here's the thing about Cookout... The line is almost always long. And if it's not, then it still manages to take a while. Another thing, you can't get out of the line once you're in it. Kelly made a good point that this was a clever marketing technique, but still, haha. I may have had to wait for about 15 minutes or more, but I got my much desired sweet tea! Hoorah! I then met Elsbeth and Kelly at my house to watch a beloved show from our childhood years...
Oh yes, Sailor Moon! I own every episode and movie on DVD... I still love it, and I'm not ashamed :) It makes me happy that we watched that tonight. Bahhh :) Well, I need to sleep now. Hooray for another night where I get less than 5 hours of sleep! Lezzdoit! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment