Thursday, August 9, 2012

One, two, three, four!

1) I have my Purple Neptune back!


This beautiful piece of machinery has been greatly missed, and it runs better than when I bought it! No more hiccup, y'all! Do you know what this means?! I don't have to enter borderline panic-attack mode when trying to get out of a parallel parking space! HUZZAH!

2) I got my first school book in the mail. Guess what it is....

YES! THE BIBLE! I actually really love that the first one to get here was none other than God's holy word :) It's for my New Testament/Life of Jesus course. I cannot wait for my brain to be filled with more spiritual knowledge! For real.

3) Shenanigans with my church crew make me so happy :) I just love the methods that we utilize to all get together and have a good time. I can't think of a better group to laugh, fellowship, and goof off with :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!

4) I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow! I'll post a pic :)

Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment