Friday, August 10, 2012

Haircut :)

Before:


After:


Yes, it's pretty subtle :) The original plan was to get side-swoop bangs; I had every intention of doing that. Then, Shelly (who is nothing short of PHENOMENAL!) starting doing my layers. She was examining the front of my head when she goes, "Oh hey cowlick..." Yes, my pesky cowlick makes bangs risky; it's why I've always been so hesitant about getting them. She looked at me through the mirror and sid, "Okay. I can either do strong layers in the front to frame your face. Or you can be bold and go through with the bangs... and possibly look like Alfalfa." Yeah... The Little Rascals look isn't really what I was going for. Haha. But I love the cut :) I have my layers back, and I think it's classy. Shelly really knows what she's doing!


To follow up my haircutting endeavor, I met Julie and Ashlee for boba :) Ashlee is considering starting SAO at UVA, and she just wanted to hang out and get to ask us some questions. All of that information is a bit overwhelming, but God's will shall be done! And if His plan is for her to start the sorority there, then it will be done :) Ashlee is so ambitious; it's a beautiful trait that I truly admire about her :)

That's all for today! Goodnight, my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment