Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heather's hair cut!

Saturday,  August 4, 2012 (aka last Saturday)

My beautiful best friend decided that she wanted a change in style. So, lo and behold, she decided to go pixie! Check it!

 The before picture! (Thank you, Shelly!)

All chopped off and ready to donate!

 Shelly's doin her thang ;)

 There was hair.... everywhere!

Now you see it...

Tah-dah! Now you don't!

She looks SO adorable! I cannot even handle it :)

After cheering on the bestie, stopping into a shop across the street (and running into a co-worker), I headed over to get some boba. And though I did get some, I got two to go so that Heather and I could both enjoy it while we waited for her car to get opened. Yeah, she kind of locked herself out of her car; haha! But I mean hey, it happens :) And being there is what best friends are for! Haha.

From there, it was off to Jessica's baby shower! Yes, little AJ is coming soon; and he is going to look adorable in this little onesie I delivered on Heather's behalf :)

Dawww!

She is going to be such an incredible mom! I can't wait to see little baby Andrew :)

And for any who were thinking, "Uhh Steph, what was going on between the 26th of July and the 4th of August?", let me cut it short. I still don't have my car. Church activities and Teen Wolf screenings have continued as per usual, with this amazing and sacrificial love/help of my friends. I've been using my sister's car to get to work and such, but that should (hopefully) be over tomorrow.

Quick recap of Sunday (the 5th): After helping with Sunday school, I ended up not attending service, but instead took an opportunity to fellowship with my little love, Juliana. I hadn't had a heart-to-heart with her in quite some time, and it was really nice to have to share her heart and life as-of-recent with me. That girl is such a treasure; to know her and see her thrive is a blessing. After church, I hit up Stony point with some friends, and even ran into a group of my middle schoolers. I talked to most of that group more this Sunday than I ever had, and boy are they something! They are so witty, so funny, and can even roll with sarcasm. And two of them were texting me within 15 minutes of my departure, haha. I have new middle school friends, y'all. And I love it!

After some school supply shopping, I rendez-voused at Annemarie's Pintrest-perfect house before heading over to the Senior cookout :) We hung out, ate some food, made some plans, and simply enjoyed each other's company :) Once it got later, us youth leaders (and a few other cool kids) partook in some good-natured, spontaneous, and incredibly fun shenanigans :) I have an amazing community     such a loving family. Blessed by the best, truly truly! That is something I must always remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment