Friday, September 28, 2012

Kernel panic.

Heyyo!

So, once upon a time in my Social Policy class, my computer started looking like this:

This... is what Apple Geniuses call "Kernel Panic."
Actually, it looked like this PLUS little pink lines all across the screen... SCARY!

I went to the Blue Ridge Apple store, and they told me I'd have to go 1.5-2 weeks without my laptop. NO WAY! I have so much due next week! Solution: take it to Apple headquarters. Where? Short Pump. BAM! Can you say, spontaneous road trip?! Yessir. I hopped on the interstate and made my way on home, where my new BFF Michael fixed my computer and had it ready for me to take home in less than 2 hours time :) It now is restored to this:

I didn't lose a single file!

Thank you, Mike! And while he worked his magic, my mom treated me to some California Pizza Kitchen for dinner :) So yummy! I even got to see my dad for a bit tonight :) Just to see him and hug him was a wonderful thing; he gives some of the best hugs :)

In other news, I had my first Grand-big/Grand-little date today!!! It was so great; I love Katie! She is so sweet, and we just mesh super well, I think :) A plus: She too had a wonderful appreciation for old Disney shows (i.e. Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Even Stevens). Oh, and Spongebob too :) Bahh! I am so happy to have her in my fam. I got so wrapped up in our conversation that I was almost late for class! But never fret, I was right on time :)

Well loves, I am feeling called to slumber in my queen-sized bed :) Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment