Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Fishbowl.

So, I realized that in my hiatus I never showed what my new home looks like! And while I have not/will not capture every single room in photograph form, I would like to display my primary living quarters :)

First, the living room!

My cork-board is actually being used!


This is where a majority of our homework, goofing off, socializing, and heart-to-hearts take place. It's a cozy little space :)

Then, my bedroom!


 Heather, your artwork is hanging proudly!

 Juliana put forth some artistic input in this project!

 I spy, Paolo!

 This curtain serves as my closet door :)

 The wall above my bed :) Another "thank you" to Jules for helping me select and organize photos!

Jenn's artwork! (The lighting mildly distorts the color quality of these.)


I've been told it has a very serene feeling about it :) I think I'm prone to agree! I'm pretty sure the color scheme is what does it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment