Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My first JMU snow day!


Well, for the first time since I entered this fine university, school was closed on account of snow! Twas a glorious day indeed! I started by sleeping in until almost noon, which was much needed after retreat this past weekend (which I plan to blog about once pictures are posted). I went downstairs to find my whole house sitting in the living room, waiting for me to wake up so that we could go play in the snow together :) And while it took a little while for all of us to get dressed and ready, we finally made it out to a hill by Convo to go sledding! Our endeavor looked a little something like this:


As you can probably tell, a great time was had by all! I am seriously blessed with the greatest housemates in the world. I love my fishies :)








*Some photos courtesy of Hannah.

But our day did not end there! Upon returning to the Fishbowl, Brandi and Stephanie made us all snow cream! I have never tried it before, and they did a nice job if I do say so myself :) Then, for dinner, Stephanie, Brandi, and I decided to treat ourselves to happy hour sushi at Oriental Cafe, complete with edamame! Twas absolutely scrumptious. But wait, there's more! Hannah, Brandi, Stephanie, and I polished off our snow day with Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century! Yes, that gem of a movie is always a pleasure to watch     even more so with my beloved fishies :)

For those of you who also had a snow day today, I hope you had as much fun as I did! Love you all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment