Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snapshot of an overwhelmed, broke, too-busy college student.


And there it is, my set-in-stone, weekly commitments in calendar form. The white space is left over for meals, studying, sleeping, homework, various out-of-class assignments, and sorority socials/Bible studies/fundraisers/service events/etc.... It's a lot. Lunch sometimes doesn't happen. Dinner more often doesn't happen(due to a lack of time and financial resources). Naps have to happen or I'd lose my sanity. All-nighters are sporadic, but not uncommon. My hair never gets done. Forget eyeliner or even mascara. My wardrobe is far from glamorous. Jeans and a sweatshirt/quarter-zip anyone? Social activities have to be scheduled more often than not, and all I want to do on the weekends is sleep and veg-out on my big blue sofa under my big red blanket. This is college life. Well, at least my life as a college junior.... Derp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment