Thursday, March 25, 2010

A look back; glancing forward.

Sitting beneath the lunar reflection of the night previous...
Water to the brim.
Emotions can no longer be concealed.
Fire embers in sunken sockets.
The anger you stir continues to burn grudgingly.
Anxious tremors consuming my core.
My emotions a hurricane, destructing inner fibers;
it's eye my life source.
Instability, reality...

The days of morrow...
Life never gets easier, but maybe the way we cope does.
An act so small can bring forth hope.
Maybe just a fraction, but hope none the less.
It doesn't take much to overwhelm me,
and the smallest shroud of cruelty can send me over the edge.
But just a little luck may bring me internal serenity.
I found two four-leaf clovers this afternoon;
maybe I can get through this stress unscathed after all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment