Friday, May 10, 2013

Already having fishie withdrawals...

For those who do not know, I lived in a townhouse affectionately known as the Fishbowl this past year. I had some of the GREATEST memories of my life with these girls, and and they are definitely four of my very best friends. They all graduated this past Saturday, making me one very proud mom! However, I've also done my fair share of crying, because saying goodbye is one of my least favorite things in the entire world. Fortunately, Stephanie will not be too far away, and will be living with me for Fall semester next year. However, Courtney is headed back home to California. Hannah will be extremely busy with school and work, so even though she is only two hours away we won't be seeing much of each other. And my sweet, beloved Brandi is going back to California for a little while, only to then be going to Massachusetts for an internship.... Saying bye to Courtney on Monday, and saying goodbye to everyone else today, was hard. Really hard. I cried multiple times. And now I'm left feeling kind of lonely. I mean, I've been living with 4 of my best friends for a whole year! Now we've all gone separate ways and I miss them. Already, I miss them. I want to laugh and cuddle and be sassy with each other while we sit on the couch or do crazy shenanigans....








I miss and love you, dearest fishies! Very, very much. Thank you for blessing me in all the ways that you have, and for being so present in my life. I wouldn't be who I am without you all! Truly truly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment