Monday, March 21, 2011

The upcoming week

is doomed to be one straight out of of H-E-double hockey sticks. I seriously feel so overwhelmed right now I can hardly stand it.

First of all, I have an exam tomorrow that is all essay. I didn't get to start studying for it until tonight, and I am not good at hand-written essays.... like at all. Then, I have a 4-5 page literature paper due on Tuesday, and it is certainly not my best work, but I am beyond the point of caring right now. Then, on Wednesday, I have ANOTHER all-essay exam in my literature class, which is going to be extremely hard. I already have a B in that class, and this week is not going to help me out AT ALL. I still need to call Sweet Frog since they failed to call me last Wednesday. I need to pan out the issues with my kingdom living placement for Justice Team, and I have to not forget to send info out to SAO alum and inactive sisters. Oh, and I have to have another book read for my literature class by Monday. God, I need your strength. I seriously just want to sob. Lord, just please get me to Friday so that I can enjoy a weekend with my sisters and get away from all of this stress! Please, please, please....

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

:( I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Yesterday, I asked my mom to be praying for you. I am praying for you, too. I love you so much and just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer!

Post a Comment