Saturday, March 5, 2011

Om-nom-a-gon!

Oh hey there! Guess what..... IT'S SPRING BREAK! Woop woop! It's off to a great start! But first...

I didn't have my 9:05 this morning, which was super legit. After my other 2 classes, I had a meeting with a social work advisor to basically plan out my course schedule for the next 3 years. I was informed that I was going to have A LOT of room for electives in my schedule, so she suggested that I pick up a minor (specifically a humanitarian affairs minor). It sounds pretty interesting, so I may just do that!

But yeah! Tonight I went to the CFA Dance Showcase at Henrico! I loved it! Not only did I enjoy receiving amazing attack hugs from Rave' and Sarah, but the dancing was just so incredibly beautiful. Seriously, I had goosebumps on more than one occasion watching those pieces. I don't know how else to say it, it was just beautiful! (I also felt super loved/VIP because they let me in for free :) Hooray for being a CFA alum!)

After the show, I drove over to Elizabeth's, where I hung out with her, Kathryn, Elsbeth, Kim, and Eric. Twas a lovely time :) Not only do I love serious talks and crazy awkward moments, but I also love Elsbeth's Norwegian hands :) Bahahaha! Maybe you had to be there.... At any rate, a group of us went to Waffle House around 12, and that was great fun. We laughed, ate lots of food, took crazy pictures, made videos, and sang really loudly to the point where the new waitress threatened to kick us out. Hahaha! Oh yeah! We also had these really drunk guys come up to us with a video recorder asking us questions and whatnot. He was really funny, haha. Good times, Waffle House! I'm also really happy that we got to see Maegan! We all got amazing attack hugs from her, and that made me smile :) I got home around 2, the usual :)

I love you all! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment