Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh, what to do....

I know what I want.
I am aware of what I need.
What I am uncertain of,
is whether or not
the two can coincide.
I do not want to jump through
these loops that others can avoid.
However, I want to do this.
I feel called to it.
But does this mean
I have to make a choice?
Because, honestly,
I can't sacrifice
my need for my want
even if I would like to.
Ugh, I hate making decisions!
What to do?!

Oh, and here's the rundown from yesterday since I failed to post:

  • Lovely lunch date with Annemarie!
    • It really had been much too long,
  • Laundry.
  • Kind of starting on my extra credit for literature.
    • I'll tell y'all more about that soon.
  • Traveled over to Midlo for a lovely evening with my darling Heather :)
    • Sushi-O and Cold Stone :)
    • Blooming tea!
      • A little anticlimactic, but that's okay. Haha.
    • Watched Salt. 
      • I liked it! But Heather was left unsatisfied with the ending, haha.
    • Conversations by the fire :)
      • I'm kind of obsessed with their fireplace, haha.
    • Sleep at a decent hour (well for me at least, haha).

Twas a lovely night, a lovely night indeed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment